Full-time and part-time opportunities with The Urban Alternative will be listed below.
Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Urban Alternative (TUA), a Texas nonprofit organization, is an interdenominational, Christian, evangelistic organization with the purpose of providing biblical solutions to issues facing America. It seeks to equip, empower, and unite the Body of Christ to impact individuals, families, and communities for the rebuilding of their lives from the inside out.
The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans radio broadcast is heard by millions of people on nearly 1,400 radio outlets in over 130 countries. The broadcast can also be seen on several television networks, and on the internet. There are more than 18,000,000 downloads and streaming of sermons and related content annually.
Position Status: Full Time
Location: Full-Time and Open to Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES / FUNCTIONS / TASKS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Determine general ledger codes for supplier invoices and expense reports
- Validate expense report receipts
- Input invoices and expense reports
- Process system deposit transactions
- Reconcile cash and check donations
- Reimburse petty cash receipts
- Request / Input W9 Information for new vendors
- Maintain physical and electronic files of invoices, contracts, etc
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Company policies, procedures, products and services
- Computer based programs (Accounting software, Mircrosoft and Google Office Suite)
- Time management and organizational skills
- Work Independently
- Be a team player within the department and organization
- Think analytically and be a problem solver
- Communicate effectively, through written and verbal communications, with suppliers and coworkers
- Work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in Accounting; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to HRMailbox@tonyevans.org. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background check.
You can find all of the details about this position on Indeed.