Full-time and part-time opportunities with The Urban Alternative will be listed below.
Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Urban Alternative (TUA), a Texas nonprofit organization, is an interdenominational, Christian, evangelistic organization with the purpose of providing biblical solutions to issues facing America. It seeks to equip, empower, and unite the Body of Christ to impact individuals, families, and communities for the rebuilding of their lives from the inside out.
The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans radio broadcast is heard by millions of people on nearly 1,400 radio outlets in over 130 countries. The broadcast can also be seen on several television networks, and on the internet. There are more than 18,000,000 downloads and streaming of sermons and related content annually.
Special Projects UX Designer
Position Status: Full Time
Location: Dallas-based at The Urban Alternative
Department: Ministry Development
The Special Projects UX Designer will work as a technically-based web & email designer and report directly to the Director of Ministry Development.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES / FUNCTIONS / TASKS
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Direct and manage project completion on website, webpage and email design for special projects such as events, magazine issues or affiliate ministry needs
- Create new SmartSheets as requested, modify existing ones when requested which pertain to special projects
- Coordinate and assist in website updates for products, groupings and appearance
- Research current technical trends and compile recommended ways to expand digital presence such as Instagram storefront, new apps, etc
- Graphic design, as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Ministry Development
- Must be mindful that attitudes and actions reflect Christ-like values
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Proficient in web coding languages and website development
- Ability to analyze and report information
- Statistical analysis on web traffic, conversion rates and bounce rates
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Possess creativity and imagination
- Ability to be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be flexible and willing to participate creatively in group projects
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional level web design and coding
- Bachelors Degree preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel or classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.